Graphic Designers able to create a interactive and professional design in various fields like in Ad agencies, graphic design industry, posters design, brochures design etc. A professional Graphics Designers involves in meeting with art director to discuss the project, logo creations and illustrations to deliver messages, designs reviews before publishing.
Graphic Design is most important factor for marketing and selling a product as it decides the front value of a product. A professional designer always aware should about the latest software and technologies to remain competitive.
Reasons to choose Graphic designing as a career:
1. Passion for communicating through compelling images: Creating a good graphics is not enough if it is not being able to communicate with client or targeting specific audience. This means a good designer must know the technique of designing that directly strikes the mind of the people to make decision with images.
2. Working with others: Being a designer, you are not a solo one to this profession. You need to collaborate with art directors, advertising manager, copywriters and other designers. You need to take criticism, and change concepts with changes in project.
3. Learn New things: Graphic designer have to learn industry software's such as Adobe illustrator, Photo-shop, and In Design. As a professional worker you need to stay in touch and updated with current trends and techniques. Continuous learning is always good in any profession.
4. Be professional and Business minded: This profession is more than designing with colors, choosing proper fonts. Having business or marketing savvy will help you in the long run in this growing field.
5.Ready to start a rewarding career: Switching career is hard but changing the circumstances can make the difference. Graphic Designing is not only a work with fun but you could actually make more money by doing it.
6. Self Fulfilment: Every project from smallest web page to corporate designs can convey with it a noteworthy importance to both customer and overall general public.
7. Daily assignments: In this field most profitable part is you will get daily new assignments so no chances of getting stuck in same design. Assignments would be challenging, so there is always a new day to get out of the irritation.
Important Qualities in Graphic designer:
- Analytical Skills
- Artistic Ability
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Time Management skills
How to Get started with this career:
To become a successful Graphic designer you need to get proper training from well certified training institute and to find a program that designed for you and challenges and provides opportunity to work on live project because designing is practical more than theoretical.